[OSGeo Oceania] Oceania Geospatial Symposium - talk and invitation to contribute

Phil Wyatt phil at wyatt-family.com
Thu Nov 10 04:15:50 PST 2022

Hi Adam,

In regard to OSM there are a few channels listed here

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Australian_Mapping_Community

Discord is pretty active - OpenStreetMap World with a regional Oceania
channel (mainly used by Aussies at this stage)

It would be great if there were more regional folks so we can support each
other in OpenStreetMap.

Cheers - Phil (aka tastrax)