[OSGeo Oceania] Auckland NZ, FOSS4G Meetup - 27th October

Hamish Campbell hn.campbell at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 12:32:39 PDT 2022

The meetup event went well!

We sold out the venue in advance with a good range of local and national
organisations represented.

It was a busy schedule with 7 presentations and 7 lightning talks in all.

Unfortunately I was sick on the day and couldn't attend, however we have
recordings of most talks that will be published soon.

Between the strong sponsorship support, attendance and talk submissions I
think we can conclude there is strong demand here for more OSGeo events.