[OSGeo Oceania] Auckland NZ, FOSS4G Meetup - 27th October

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 17:33:54 PDT 2022

Awesome news! It must have been extremely frustrating to not be able to
attend.

That's super cool that you recorded the talks, I'm looking forward to
seeing them. We keep rumbling about doing another FOSS4G Perth, perhaps
they will give us a bit of inspiration :)

Congratulations to the Auckland team, well done.