[OSGeo Oceania] [FOSS4G-Oceania] FOSS4G Global: Call for Oceania Committee

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 16:35:30 PST 2023

Hi Alex, thanks for sharing this information.

I've only just re-joined the OO board and don't know yet if I can join this
committee. But I'm very interested in the discussion and would like to stay
informed.

There are quite a few people in this community who have been involved in
organising global FOSS4G events and could have valuable input, but may not
be able to join a committee right now.

Is there some way people like this can be kept in the loop as this
progresses?

Thanks
John