[OSGeo Oceania] Community Recognition Awards: Final Draft

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 21:20:49 PDT 2023

Hey Folks

I've had a go at re-writing the Community Recognition Awards document,
which is available here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AHb4iw2lNTlCd0Jjv8ncxcI1gl13hCAJ3W7gfaWfK7w/edit

This is a last call out for reviewers. If we're going to go through with
this process, we need to start very soon. I'm sure it's not perfect, but I
think it's good enough to give it a go this year.

So I hope that you all can have another quick read of this and highlight
any major issues and help fill in the gaps, and then I'll take it to the
Board for a final go/no go.

Thanks for everyone who has provided feedback so far.

Kind regards,

Alex

--
Alex Leith