[OSGeo Oceania] AUT Postdoctoral Fellow role in socio-spatial systems

Hamish Campbell hn.campbell at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 18:45:31 PST 2023

Hi everyone,

On the heels of the FOSS4G Oceania event, venue sponsor AUT School of
Future Environments has established a 3-year Postdoctoral Fellow position
to delve deeper into some of the topics we care about.

"Working alongside our Head of School, Professor Charles Walker, and other
researchers to build research capability in design, analysis, modelling and
implementation of socio-spatial systems. The focus will be on scenarios,
technologies, and design strategies for ecological transformation in urban
and peri-urban communities."

https://careers.aut.ac.nz/jobdetails?ajid=d1ftc&fbclid=IwAR3rtshkhpmJak1xdemLiUXbc8ZqC-T8fH7pXKzYXvlJyrKy1hYgD1yJWYA

This sounds like an exciting opportunity for the right person!