[OSGeo Oceania] 2024 OSGeo Oceania board objectives

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 02:44:44 PST 2024

Hi all, the OSGeo Oceania board is meeting this Friday 12 Jan, and one of
the agenda items is setting some objectives for 2024.

There was some interesting input from the audience at FOSS4G SotM Oceania
in October, which helps guide this exercise, but we would love to get
further input from the community. What do you think we should focus on in
the coming year? And of course, what would you be willing to put your own
time and energy into?

Here's what we've got so far (work in progress):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L0l_I15T-zm4LyLuwePq6ZfgS3OL9LEm

Obviously we need to pick our battles and not every idea will be a focal
point, but it will be helpful to hear what's important to you.

Your thoughts?

Cheers
John