[OSGeo Oceania] 2024 OSGeo Oceania board objectives

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 17:35:41 PST 2024

Thanks Graeme,

Interesting thought. There's been some great work on obtaining OSM waivers
in the last several years and it would be good to see the momentum continue.

Would you see this as being via the Oceania OSM local chapter, should it
become more formally active? Or does OSGeo Oceania have an elevated status
as a coordinating body?

Cheers
John