[GeoForAll-UrbanScience] Grant Sprint. Saturday 18th. at 9 AM

Charles Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Fri Jul 17 11:08:08 PDT 2015

[message for Como attendees]

Grant sprint tomorrow: Toni is correct. We meet at 9am. Sorry for the
confusion!

I hope this Grant Sprint for GeoForAll will become a FOSS4G conference
tradition!
Let's collaboratively get some funds to move our community forward!

Charlie

--
Charlie Schweik

Professor, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
Dept of Environmental Conservation and Center for Public Policy and
Administration

Personal website: http://people.umass.edu/cschweik
Publications: http://works.bepress.com/charles_schweik/

Author, Internet Success: A Study of Open Source Software (MIT Press, 2012)
- see http://tinyurl.com/d3e4545