[OpenCitySmart] FW: President Barack Obama: America's Chief Resilience Officer?

Tyler Veinot tylerkveinot at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 11:40:40 PDT 2016

This is concerning me just a little;
Google seems to think it is a good idea to put the oldest news about
OpenCitySmart first and the newest on the bottom (Maybe it is how I am
searching). Also finding it a bit difficult to find the website to request
access to the mailing list for news and updates; does someone have a link
they can email to me? Does OpenCitySmart have a home website?
Tyler