[OpenCitySmart] CfP: Conference on Intelligent Transportation Engineering and Smart City (ITESC 2017)

Godwin Yeboah yeboahgodwin at gmail.com
Wed May 3 02:03:34 PDT 2017

 **Apologies for cross-posting**

*International Conference on *

*Intelligent Transportation Engineering and Smart City (ITESC 2017)*

*August 23-25, 2017, Guilin, China*

*Dear Colleagues,*

It is our great pleasure to inform you that a *Conference on Intelligent
Transportation Engineering and Smart City (ITESC 2017)* will be held from
August 23 to 25, 2017, in Guilin, China. We cordially invite you to submit
or recommend papers to our conference through *paper submission system*
<http://www.peamconf.org/860Z8H/>. All the accepted papers will be
published by a peer-reviewed open access journal. For more details, please
visit: *www.engii.org/conference/ITESC/ <http://www.peamconf.org/PD44HL/>*.

*Topics (not limited to)*

• Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) and Technology

• Mobility and the Internet of Vehicles

• Smart City

• Transportation Networks

• Driver and Traveler Support Systems

• Sensing and Intervening, Detectors and Actuators

• Electric Vehicle Transportation Systems

• Electronic Payment Systems

• Intelligent Techniques in ITS

• Transportation intelligentization and Intelligent Logistic

• Transportation Management

• Navigation Systems and Autonomous Vehicles and Automated Driving

• Vision and Image Processing and Vehicle Environment Perception

• Pattern Recognition for Vehicles and Cognitive and Context-aware
Intelligence

• Intelligent Vehicles

• Vehicular Cloud Computing

*Conference Speakers*

Dr. Wai Yuen Szeto, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong (China)
Dr. CHEE-MING CHAN, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, Malaysia
Dr. Randolph Langenbach, United States Federal Emergency Management Agency,
USA
If you wish to serve the conference as an invited speaker, please send
email to us with your CV and photo.

*Publication*

All the accepted papers will be published by "World Journal of Engineering
and Technology" (ISSN:2331-4222), a peer-reviewed open access journal that
can ensure the widest dissemination of your published work.

*If you have any questions about the conference, please send email directly
to eng_sep at engii.org <eng_sep at engii.org>*

*Looking forward to seeing you Guilin, China!*