[OpenDroneMap-dev] OpenDroneMap Release Candidate v0.3

Dakota M. Benjamin dmb2 at clevelandmetroparks.com
Tue Apr 25 10:54:15 PDT 2017

OpenDroneMap devs,

We have pushed a release candidate for testing, and with luck we will have a full release in the next few weeks. Please see below for links to the release or pull the latest changes from the OpenDroneMap repository.

Release with changelog: https://github.com/OpenDroneMap/OpenDroneMap/releases/tag/v0.3-RC1

Note that some UI elements have changed. The configuration process now has three options: install, reinstall, and uninstall. The command is as such:

./configure.sh install

There now exists a settings file called settings.yaml. You can uncomment and change values in that file to globally change run-time parameters. The important setting that must be changed there is the project-path folder path, which is where all your projects will be copuie

The other important UI changes are simplified parameter names. All of which can be found by running --help or looking at the updated wiki: https://github.com/OpenDroneMap/OpenDroneMap/wiki/Run-Time-Parameters

If you have any questions, feel free to ping us on the gitter channel: https://gitter.im/OpenDroneMap/OpenDroneMap

[http://sig.cmparks.net/cmp-ms-90x122.png]Dakota Benjamin
Geospatial Developer
216-635-3255 (Office)