[OpenDroneMap-users] Silver Polygons when creating Orthophoto for COPR-Dataset

Tue Apr 14 09:44:03 PDT 2015

Hello,

first I want to thank all contributors for this very nice piece of code!
The Points 1 - 3 are working great. I have tested two datasets so far
and both pointclouds looked very nice to me without major tweaking.
But I encountered a problem with the COPR-Dataset*:

When I run ODM with no extra parameters, the size of the output
Orthophoto is 69kb only.
Run.pl exits normally.

The log can be found here:
http://pastebin.com/1n4CbnM9

The warning for the silver polygon was printed for every face. I deleted
most of these entries, for the sake of readability...

Any ideas on how to solve this problem?

Regards,
 Simon/Fi156

*= https://github.com/OpenDroneMap/odm_data_copr