[OpenDroneMap-users] Fwd: Fwd: First-time installation behaviour

Rion Lerm rion at saeon.ac.za
Fri Aug 14 01:13:21 PDT 2015

​
I am installing OpenDroneMap on a Windows host for the first time. So far
so good, but the installation seems to be pausing for hours at command line:

*> clapack*
*- building clapack*

​What could the issue be?

I use Oracle VM, Vagrant machine (odm_vagrant), Ubuntu (odm vagrant
explains). Everything works fine when I run the commands through Git Shell,
but after doing all the downloads and unpacking the files I suppose it gets
stuck as mentioned above.

My org. is currently in process purchasing a UAV and I need ODM to run
successfully as we do not want to purchase Pix4D or PhotoScan for image
compilation, analysis and point clouds.