[OpenDroneMap-users] uninstall open drone map

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Jul 31 08:52:25 PDT 2015

On 07/30/2015 10:49 AM, Chris wrote:
> Thanks Dakota!
>
> I got this error...
>
> .../OpenDroneMap-gh-pages$ git pull origin gh-pages
> From https://github.com/OpenDroneMap/OpenDroneMap
>  * branch            gh-pages   -> FETCH_HEAD
> error: Untracked working tree file '.gitignore' would be overwritten by
> merge.

That just means you made a file called .gitignore locally that will be
overwritten by the repo version.

> I ran the install.sh anyhow that went a bit quickly i thought
>
> I tried sample data but it errors out finding keypoints...
>
> - finding keypoints - Thu Jul 30 13:41:37 EDT 2015
>

> sh: 1: .../OpenDroneMap-gh-pages/bin/parallel: not found

Exactly what it sounds like, you need install the program called
Parallel. Install.sh should have done that, go back and check that it
actually did, and there weren't any warnings or errors. Sometimes you
might need to download the right tar manually before running install
Line 169 parallel.tar.bz2
http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/parallel/parallel-20141022.tar.bz2

-Alex