[OpenDroneMap-users] Orthorectified Imagery using separate coordinates file

Fri Jun 12 13:30:29 PDT 2015

Hi Ben,

no I think it is not possible at the moment.

But exiftool is capable of reading in a gpx file and writing the
positions to the EXIF tags.

Just have a look at that neat post:
http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/~phil/exiftool/geotag.html

I will test that solution probably Monday or Tuesday...

Regards,
Simon