[OpenDroneMap-users] odm_orthphoto creation ends all-time with an 1x1 pixel image

Wed Jun 17 13:39:41 PDT 2015

Hi wolke,

I had the same issue on 14. April 15 and posted it into the mailinglist.
Alex probably had the same issue back then.

Here is my log: http://pastebin.com/1n4CbnM9
(The warning for the silver polygon was printed for every face. I
deleted most of these entries, for the sake of readability...)

I have not looked into that, but will be available for testing now ;)

Regards,
Simon