[OpenDroneMap-users] "bowl" effect

Stephen Mather stephen at smathermather.com
Thu Jun 25 20:04:06 PDT 2015

If memory serves, Anna has proper survey points, so Z is pretty good.

Regarding the alternate branch -- there's nothing wrong with it, and
it may be the FUTURE, but TBH, I haven't had a chance to test it
properly... . I was hoping you'd try it, since you have such good
secondary data to verify how it does... .

Cheers,
Best,
Steve