[OpenDroneMap-users] step by step using sensefly swinglet

Dennis Baldwin db at unmannedairlines.com
Thu Mar 26 07:17:48 PDT 2015

Chris,

Check out the runtime parameters here:

https://github.com/OpenDroneMap/OpenDroneMap/wiki/Run-Time--Parameters

If you scroll down you'll see a reference to --odm_georeferencing-useGcp
which defaults to "true". You can see it here in the run script as well:

https://github.com/OpenDroneMap/OpenDroneMap/blob/gh-pages/run.pl#L107

Looking at this line of code you'll see that when you set the value to
"false" this line gets executed:

https://github.com/OpenDroneMap/OpenDroneMap/blob/gh-pages/run.pl#L781

That should extract the GPS info from your images and place them
in odm_georeferencing/coordFile.txt. So my suggestion would be to run your
project again like this:

../OpenDroneMap/run.pl --odm_georeferencing-useGcp "false"

That will start everything from the beginning. A better way may be to do
this which should start you from the georeferencing step:

../OpenDroneMap/run.pl --start-with "odm_georeferencing"
--odm_georeferencing-useGcp "false"

Good luck and let us know how you get along.

Dennis