[OpenDroneMap-users] not getting png result file

Stephen Mather stephen at smathermather.com
Fri Nov 13 18:33:06 PST 2015

Hi David,

Sorry for the delay in reply. I hope all is well in Ann Arbor.

Have you tried this on the alternate branch?:
https://github.com/OpenDroneMap/OpenDroneMap/tree/python-port

The python-port branch will soon be merged with the default (gh-pages)
branch, and is likely to have fewer bugs at this time.

Cheers,
Best,
Steve