[OpenDroneMap-users] gdal problem

Cezar Popescu cezar.popescu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 14:19:17 PST 2016

Hello guys and i am happy to meet you all. I am aware that my problem it is
not strictly tied to ODM but i am kindda new to this field and you are the
only ones i know and i could ask for help. So, if someone has a little time
to have a look to my problem and give me a solution i'd be very content.

Now, i´ve generated some georeferenced png + kml from a bunch of geotagged
jpegs. After that i´ve run a gdalbuildvrt and gdal2tiles on that vrt file.
The problem is the generated tiles have huge gaps that are not present in
the original pngs.

I´ve uploaded the original png+kml, vrt and the generated tiles (763.8MB)
here: http://s.go.ro/w9712i40 | password: 806217

Also, if you are curious, all the files (original jpegs) are uploaded here:
http://s.go.ro/8vl2v1nr | password: 421405

If i load each individual png in google earth, the gaps are not present as
you can see in this printscreen http://s.go.ro/4bzls9qw

I hope someone will see why the ugly tiles happens and what is the
workaround. Thank you very much for your time :)

ps> i am sorry about the password, it is automatically enforced by that
storage system, nothing i can do about it.

--
*Cezar Popescu*
(+40) 723.178-176