[OpenDroneMap-users] Problems with OpenDroneMap update

Multicopter-Media multicopter-media at fotos-pur.de
Wed Jun 8 11:23:00 PDT 2016

Hi,

my name is Wolfgang and I'm using ODM quite a while.
Last week I tried to update the old version of ODM.
Let me say, I'm not familiar with programing etc.

I downloaded ODM again an d started ./install.sh
The result was this output:

dl2ecc at DL2ECC:~/OpenDroneMap$ ./install.sh

     created by Daniel Schwarz/daniel.schwarz at topoi.org
     released under Creative Commons/CC-BY
     Attribution

     if the script doesn't finish properly
     (i.e. it doesn't print "script finished" at the end)
     please email me the content of the logs folder

  - script started - Mi 8. Jun 20:07:50 CEST 2016
[sudo] password for dl2ecc:

  > installing required packages
    - updating

The scipt doesn't finish correctly.

There is no log-file in the logs-directory.

Is there a way to uninstall ODM ?

So, I need a little help.

Thanks to all.

Best Regards