[OpenDroneMap-users] Lack of Media/Marketing

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Mar 21 15:49:30 PDT 2016

I would put anything that looks decent, even if in progress. We want to
highlight what it currently does as well as what we want it to be able
to do. Right now if you don't actually run the code it just looks like
vaporware (though we know it isn't). So yes, a shot of a point cloud
sure, but also a shot of photos draped on the point cloud, even if it
isn't flattened to an orthophoto yet.

Long term, a semi official gallery somewhere for others to post examples
outputs would be great. Kinda of like QGIS' map gallery.
https://www.flickr.com/groups/qgis/

Thanks,
Alex