[OpenGeoscience] OSGeo Live Presentation at EGU2016

Micha Silver (via Doodle) mailer at doodle.com
Tue Dec 15 10:45:43 PST 2015

Hi there,

Micha Silver has chosen the following final date in the poll “OSGeo
Live Presentation at EGU2016”:

* Friday, December 18, 2015 5:00 PM

Hello folks
  Even tho' only a few have responded to join the online
meeting, I have set the time to Friday at 3:00 UTC. We'll meet on the
IRC channel #opengeoscience (most expressed a preference for IRC over
the slack option).
  See you there.

Go to poll
https://doodle.com/poll/szq4r574hqshqpmi?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_finalpick&tlink=pollbtn

You have received this e-mail because "Micha Silver" has invited you
to participate in the Doodle poll "OSGeo Live Presentation at
EGU2016."

----

Doodle is also available for iOS and Android.
----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich