[OpenGeoscience] OSGeoLive EGU 2016

Raffaele raffaele.albano85 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 13:59:21 PST 2016

Dear Micha,

nice to hear from you! It sounds great!
Thanks for your efforts in this activities.
I will be glad to be a co-conveners of this Short course.
If I can, I suggest you a title of the session:
Geospatial Open Source Software for Your Research: OSGeo-Live
I have also sponsored, in the last months, this SC with this title in the EGU community.
How i the day and time slots that you have choose for the SC?

Yours,
Raffaele