[OpenGeoscience] Remaind Call for Abstract - Session IE 4.3 Risk Management and Communication (EGU 2017)

Raffaele ALBANO raffaele.albano at unibas.it
Mon Jan 9 03:31:46 PST 2017

Dear Colleague,

This is a friendly reminder on the abstract submission deadline for the next EGU General Assembly, (Vienna - Austria, 23-28 April 2017), which is shortly approaching - that is Wednesday, January 11, 2017.

Our session “IE4.3/NH9.12 Methods and Tools for Risk Management and Communication – Innovative ways of delivering information to end users and sharing data among the scientific community", is broad and interdisciplinary aiming to offer a common stage for innovative academics and industry experts to demonstrate and share interesting and new approaches and solutions, standardization efforts, new ways of presenting and communicating scientific data both via traditional (e.g. production of static maps, graphs, dataset and architectures, and so on) and unconventional methods (e.g. games, system of symbols, paintings and so on). Contributions which are not yet published are particularly welcomed.

Contributions should be submitted on the website of EGU general Assembly 2017:
http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2017/session/23763

The contributions which contact author is an Early Career Scientist (ECS) is encouraged.
I kindly ask everybody to apologize for cross-posting; on the other hand, if you have questions or queries, just contact me!
Best Regards,

Raffaele Albano

--
Raffaele Albano
Eng PhD

Research Associate at University of Basilicata
CoFounder of Wat-TUBE Spin-off
NH ECS Reprs. at European Geosciences Union
Member of Comitato Giovani della Commissione Nazionale Italiana per l'UNESCO

website www2.unibas.it/raffaelealbano
tel. +390971205157
nome skype: albano.raffaele