[OpenGeoscience] OpenGeoscience budget planning for 2018

"Peter Löwe" peter.loewe at gmx.de
Fri Nov 24 02:09:47 PST 2017

Dear Open Geoscience Committee,

it is about time to plan for the Open Geoscience Committee budget for 2018.

For your information, the overview over the 2017 budget is available here:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Open_Geoscience_Committee/budget_2017

It seems to me that we did not follow through with all activities for which we had allocated funding.

Please find a draft for the 2018 budget, based on the 2017 estimates here:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Open_Geoscience_Committee/budget_2018

Please share your thoughts on this list and edit the wiki page accordingly.

It would be good if we have a sound budget proposal by December 15 2017.

best,
Peter

<peter.loewe at gmx.de>