[OpenGeoscience] Budget request for OSGeo Townhall at EGU Vienna 2023

Frigeri, Alessandro alessandro.frigeri at inaf.it
Tue Apr 11 07:35:08 PDT 2023

Hello,

EGU Vienna 2023 is approaching and we are finalizing the preparation for
the townhall meeting on Tuesday, 25 April at 7pm.

https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU23/session/47685

Here I ask to access OSGeo's OpenGeoscience Commette 2023 budget [1] for
organizing catering for people attending the event in Vienna.

A 1000€ base is what we expect from the catering company (see 2019 budget
[2]).

Best regards,

Alessandro

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2023
[2] Budget from 2019: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/EGU_Townhall_2019#Budget

--
Alessandro Frigeri
Istituto di Astrofisica e Planetologia Spaziali - INAF