[OpenGeoscience] Fw: Aw: Re: Open Geoscience Budget Proposal 2024

Peter Löwe peter.loewe at gmx.de
Sun Dec 10 02:38:24 PST 2023

Gesendet: Samstag, 09. Dezember 2023 um 17:07 Uhr
Von: "Peter Löwe" <peter.loewe at gmx.de>
An: "Cannata Massimiliano" <Massimiliano.Cannata at supsi.ch>
Cc: "opengeoscience at lists.osgeo.org" <opengeoscience at lists.osgeo.org>
Betreff: Aw: Re: [OpenGeoscience] Open Geoscience Budget Proposal 2024

Hi Maxi,

thanks for responding ! Your goals for 2024 sound good. Will this fit into the budget proposal or is additional budget necessary ?

Best,
Peter

<peter.loewe at gmx.de>

Gesendet: Dienstag, 05. Dezember 2023 um 21:20 Uhr
Von: "Cannata Massimiliano" <Massimiliano.Cannata at supsi.ch>
An: "Peter Löwe" <peter.loewe at gmx.de>
Cc: "opengeoscience at lists.osgeo.org" <opengeoscience at lists.osgeo.org>

Hi Peter,
Regarding action plan for 2024.

Next year I plan to go both to EGU and AGU and will probably be able to promote our open (geo)science. One topic could be open science assessment.

Additionally, I think we could think to plan a workshop (maybe to egu?) to promote Open Science approaches in the Geospatial context..

Best
Maxi