[OpenGeoscience] Open Geoscience Budget Proposal 2024

Peter Löwe peter.loewe at gmx.de
Wed Dec 13 00:18:44 PST 2023

Hi Luí­s,

thanks for sharing your thoughts. OSGeo-related workshops would IMHO be great assets both for EGU and AGU events.

For the EGU General Assembly 2024, the call for workshops submissions is already closed (https://www.egu24.eu/about/deadlines_and_milestone), but this could be a thing for AGU 2024 (and EGU 2025!).

The calls for both Splinter Meetings and Townhalls @ EGU 2024 are still open (https://www.egu24.eu/guidelines/spm.html), which could be an alternative option to have some OSGeo-Live related event or meeting during EGU 2024. There are no extra costs for Splinter or Townhall venues @ EGU (might be different for AGU / San Francisco), except for the provision of optional refreshments.

Best,
Peter

<peter.loewe at gmx.de>