[OpenLayers-Dev] Advanced GIS functionnalities

Curtis W. Ruck ruckc at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 19:15:37 EST 2006

Even though i am unknown and just a lowly user,

I would completly agree to having a grouped layer.  Where you can create layers inside it and turn them all on or off.

I actually think this would be fairly easy.

Hmm, maybe i will try making a .js for this one... good idea.

On the same note of advanced search queries, i think an identify type button would be quite excellent, i hardcoded one into my MouseToolbar.js (OL 2.2 release) with a tied event.