[OpenLayers-Dev] new zooming feature

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 07:50:57 EST 2006

Emanuel,

Your proposal sounds excellent!

We actually already have a ticket [1] in our TRAC for this, though it
is currently
unscheduled because all the OL developers are busy with other projects.

As far as I know, nobody else has worked on this problem, and it is something
we have wanted for a long time.

Please let us know what you need to get started on this -- we are eager to
see what you can do.

Erik

[1]