[Dev] [webmap-discuss] VectorLayer design

Dan R. Greening greening at bigtribe.com
Fri Oct 13 12:05:22 EDT 2006

Just some skimmed-it comments:

Don't Polygon and Line each aggregate a List of Coord?  I would use
the diamond aggregate to denote this, because if you delete a Polygon
you presumably want all the Coords deleted also.  Pointer sort-of
implies the Coords have a life of their own.  Also maybe you want a
3..* on Polygon and a 2 on Line.

Dan R. Greening, Ph.D.,  CEO BigTribe Corporation,  http://
dan.greening.name/contact.htm