[Dev] Labelled Markers

Andrew Larcombe andrew at andrewlarcombe.co.uk
Tue Oct 17 12:16:17 EDT 2006

Hello,

I'm greedy. I'd like to display a text label alongside each Icon in my
Markers layer. Can anyone point me in the right direction to implement
this sort of scheme.

My initial thought was of creating a separate Label class, similar to
the Icon class, which just creates a div, and a <p> child node
containign the text for the label, then including one of these Label
objects within the Marker class. Anyone have any comments/pitfalls on
this approach, or is it just daft?

Cheers,

Andrew

--
Andrew Larcombe
Freelance Geospatial, Database & Web Programming

web: http://www.andrewlarcombe.co.uk
email: andrew at andrewlarcombe.co.uk
icq: 306690163