[OpenLayers-Dev] Help with debugging?

Jeff Dege jdege at korterra.com
Fri Oct 20 10:59:25 EDT 2006

I'm trying to track down the messed-up tile problem I've been seeing,
and I'm hoping people can point me to some tools.

I've been using VS2005's debugger to debug javascript in IE, and Firebug
to debug javascript in Firefox, and both work fine, but neither is of
much help when it comes to dealing with this problem.

Is there a tool I can use on the browser to log which tiles are being
requested?  Something I can use on the server to log which tiles are
being provided?  Which tiles are being received by the browser?