[OpenLayers-Dev] Help with debugging?

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 12:45:12 EDT 2006

Jeff and everyone else out there:

Just so you know, we are aware that this problem is happening and we are
also aware
that this is a rather serious issue, something that needs to get fixed.
Unfortunately, right
now we are in a pseudo code-freeze, trying to get all the documentation done
so that we
can release OL 2.2 .

This problem will be a big one for 2.3. We really appreciate your taking the
time to look
into this and we will be there for you just as soon as possible. So please
don't lose faith!

Erik