[OpenLayers-Dev] Vector UI requirements

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 01:50:04 EDT 2006

Ed,
There have been a few of us discussing Vector Rendering - some of the
emails are on the webmap-discuss email list. You might want to check the
archieves.

The design we have come up with so far is at
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/AJAX_WebMapping_Vector_Rendering_Design

(There are a few outstanding comments which I have not incorporated yet).

Feel free to add your comments and/or suggestions.

Cameron Shorter
http://cameron.shorter.net