[OpenLayers-Dev] WMS server selector

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Mon Apr 23 13:13:35 EDT 2007

Hi devs,
I quickly need to develop a system to add on the fly WMS resources to an
OL instance. Es: give a server name, choose the feature you want from a
select, add it to OL instance and show it on the fly.
is there something already?

(guess not)

if this could be of common interest I can try to do my first OL code
sticking as much as possible to OL coding standards (I've read the wiki
page about it) and opening the ticket.

I already have part of the code developed but I'm sure I'll have to
change something like class names or whatelse...

should I work on my side and post once ready or should I play in the
sandbox?
(sounds weird, that's a long time I don't...)
:-)

any kind of suggestion will be appreciated.

ciao
Lorenzo