[OpenLayers-Dev] overview map on safari 3

nuzakat nuzakat.ali at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 21:11:05 EDT 2007

Glen u silly bum, u cud've just turned around n said that to me =^D

Anyways the problem was that our div was initially set to hide, and wen it
was meant to unhide safari wouldn't let this happen coz it still saw the div
as size 0 (or something on the lines of that) There is actually a fix made
for this div size 0 problem, but for some reason wouldn't work with the
overview map, most probably due to layers.

So solution was to simply say overViewMapDiv.style.display="block" in the
section of code that unhides the overview map.

Nuzakat