[OpenLayers-Dev] MouseWheel Bug

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Tue Jun 5 07:46:32 EDT 2007

On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 09:55:30AM +0200, Domenico Febbo wrote:
> I've found a possible bug, using examples/custom-control.html page and also
> using the OpenLayers Home page.
> FireBug error console said this:
> "evt.xy has no properties
> ./Control/Navigation.js
> Line 67"
>
> To reproduce this error try the following steps:
> 1) move mouse pointer into the map.
> 2) refresh web page (with F5 or Ctrl+F5) and take care to don't move the
> mouse.
> 3) when the page is again ready try to scroll the wheelMouse (without moving
> the mouse!), now the error occur.

Good catch! I don't think any of us had thought of that.

Schuyler, can you take care of creating a ticket and making sure this
gets taken care of? I feel like you're most comfortable with that code.
(Of course, if anyone else wants to file a ticket
http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/FilingTickets and write a patch, that's
obviously welcome.)