[OpenLayers-Dev] Debugging OpenLayers

Erik Uzureau erik.uzureau at metacarta.com
Tue Jun 5 16:28:41 EDT 2007

Seems OK to me. My only fear is that our code becomes littered with these
debug statements.

Assuming that we can:

 * follow a sane policy of only committing code with these debug statements
in cases where it is *known* that the code will fail
 * avoid slipping into the habit of developing code that fails and raises
exceptions instead of simply writing good working code in the first place.

...then I suppose I'm a +0 :-)

Erik