[OpenLayers-Dev] Performance problems in changeset [2867]

Erik Uzureau erik.uzureau at metacarta.com
Fri Mar 23 21:58:54 EDT 2007

Hi James,

Thanks very much for this patch. We weren't even taking into
consideration speed when we were writing these patches -- only memory.
How awesome to see how quickly the community picks up on things like
this.

Do we have an ICLA / CCLA from you? This is a very elegant patch and I
would love to include it in trunk, but must first have the proper
authorizations.

http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/HowToContribute

Erik