[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLayers 2.4 Release

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed May 30 17:51:53 EDT 2007

I'm agree with Chris on this one.
Openlayers should not be releasing a 2.4.0.1 release.

The next Mapbuilder release will be an alpha version or a release
candidate. For this we don't require a stable version of Openlayers. A
RC of OL will be fine. Less desirable, but still acceptable will be a
patched version of OL.

For a final release of Mapbuilder (which is still a while off) we should
be aiming to have a stable release of OL to match it. We can coordinate
this as we get closer to the release deadline.