[OpenLayers-Dev] XML parsing, SLD parsing

Tim Schaub tschaub at openplans.org
Mon Nov 5 12:18:49 EST 2007

Ok, help me out here.

Where does node.nodeValue fail?

I've tested in FF, IE (6/7), Opera (9.24).  Is this only about Safari
support (my safari machine is not available today)?

If we need a nodeValue property just for safari, I'd suggest adding a
method named nodeValue to the XML format.  I like the idea of naming our
cross-browser methods/properties after W3C ones where possible.

Thanks for helping me see what I'm missing here.

Tim