[OpenLayers-Dev] text rendering support in openlayers for wfs layers

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Mon Nov 5 14:48:24 EST 2007

Probably there has been duplicate development here, since there is also
a sandbox from CampToCamp if I recall correctly: But if you zoom in in
that sandbox in IE you get duplicate text labels.

http://dev.openlayers.org/sandbox/camptocamp/text/examples/vector-features-with-text.html

Best regards,
Bart