[OpenLayers-Dev] Paid help needed again

Europe-Nets webmaster webmaster at europe-nets.com
Sun Nov 18 18:02:09 EST 2007

Hi,
I have just registered, because I don't think the first message went throw.

My email was something like that:

Hi,

Iam new to mapserver and openlayers, I have my own maps, actually its
image of my city taken from airplan, I would like to create a site from
this image.

I need some one to walk me into them process or do it with me, and I
will paying for this help.

I am a php developer, and all I need is directions because I am new to
mapping issues, I believe that you will not have problem with me. if
interested please contact me at this e-mail webmaster at europe-nets.com
and we can discuss my needs, and payment options.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wished.

Joe