[OpenLayers-Dev] OL LayerSwitcher Listener

Ganesh Jothikumar ganeshjothikumar at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 08:47:45 EST 2007

Hi All

          I am using OpenLayers to display mutiple base layers and multiple overlays. Now I am using the Layer Switcher provided by OL API (map.addControl(new OpenLayers.Control.LayerSwitcher()))
Now I have a requirement wherin depending on the layer selection in the Layer Switcher I have to filter the data. Is there a way wherin I can have a event listener for a Layer Switcher i.e. whenever someone changes the selection in the switcher a Java Script function needs to be called. And also I should be able to get teh list of selected layers in the switcher inside the function. Please let me know any way to do this. Any example would be vey helpful..

Thanks in advance
ganesh

      Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Go to http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html