[OpenLayers-Dev] Fwd: Re: RFC: Changing the License on OpenLayers

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 15:43:01 EDT 2007

Mmm, I'm noticing a nit picking theme to all my emails lately. I apologize.

I think it is important to distinguish in our documentation the
difference between -0,0,+0 (as we already do at
http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/SteeringCommittee ).

The only addition I'll add is is someone votes  -0, the voter should
state why they disagree.