[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLayers.Format.KML.write()

Damien Corpataux damien.corpataux at camptocamp.com
Wed Sep 5 08:40:12 EDT 2007

Christopher Schmidt wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 05, 2007 at 12:27:09PM +0200, Damien Corpataux wrote:
>
>> Hi Christopher,
>>
>> Thanks for the stub! It got me into writing the tests (very quick).
>> Everything's fine on ff2, but a problem occurs on IE7 (only when running
>> the tests, not on using the component within OL).
>>
>> I put all the information and patch into the ticket, which I now wonder
>> whether it's a good idea, http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/927#comment:5
>>
>> Anybody might have ran into a similar problem with test.anotherway?
>>

> Interesting. I'll see if I can figure out why: The GML tests should be
> using something similar, and they don't have any problems I'm aware of.
>
> Regards,

Unfortunately, test_GML.html doesn't test GML.write() and GML and is not
yet using XML class methods for Doc manipulation... I wish I could help
a little further, but I think my knowledge of Test.AnotherWay is too
limited to rapidly make out what's going on... :\

http://trac.openlayers.org/browser/trunk/openlayers/tests/Format/test_GML.html
http://trac.openlayers.org/browser/trunk/openlayers/lib/OpenLayers/Format/GML.js

Regards,
Damien