[OpenLayers-Dev] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G CodeSprint are you ready?

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Tue Sep 18 16:42:17 EDT 2007

On Tue, Sep 18, 2007 at 11:54:40AM -0400, Mike Adair wrote:
> How about:
> - add support for MapGuide OS layer type; this code is essentially ready
> to go, I just need to create a ticket and a patch.

Also, as pointed out by a conversation with someone else today, it would
be nice to have this code checked into a sandbox, since others are
already duplicating this effort, which is unfortunate.

You should have sandbox access: if you don't, please let me know and we
can resolve this offlist.

Checking it in in a sandbox is a great way to get a number of eyes and
users on it before taking the time to create tests and a patch.